Girls Varsity Volleyball
Open Gym June 6th, 9th, 10th in the main gym and open to current 9th-12 graders.*
By LCPS policy, 8th graders are not allowed to participate in high school athletics unless they are 14 years of age by Sept. 1.
If you plan on attending you must complete the registration form by 8PM the day before each Open Gym so we have updated emergency contact information and a way to communicate any changes or cancellations.
Coaches will be at the side door 15 minutes prior to the start time and after that there will be no admittance since doors are required to be locked.
To be able to participate we must have all of the following forms listed below and can be found at
(1) VHSL physical(dated May 1st 2021 or later)
(2) Parent Consent form
(3) Emergency Medical Form
(4) Proof of Insurance Coverage
(5) Concussion and Impact Permission Form on file
A few important reminders:
- Physicals from the 2021-22 school year are good until July 1. Make sure you get an updated one submitted.
- The online registration portal for Fall sports won’t be open until July 1
- 8th graders can’t participate in workouts until they graduate
If you have specific questions regarding registration, paperwork, etc. the Athletic Department's contact info is below.
Mike Benson - Athletic Director
Brent Miller- Assistant Athletic Director
Lucia Curry - Athletic Secretary